Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd. is a company with a rich history, culture, and an indomitable spirit to do good. For the past 75+ years, Atlantic Packaging has worked towards preserving the environment and ensuring not a single tree is cut to manufacture boxes. We are proud to state that we save close to 14 million trees every year and continue to work towards achieving a greener planet!
Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd. is privately owned and is headquartered in Scarborough, ON.
Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd. has 6 US entities: York Container Pennsylvania, York Container Elgin, Skybox Packaging, Stand Fast Group, Blackhawk Corrugated, and Champion Container Corp; with locations in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
The US Sheet Plant Sales Manager will be personally responsible for the management and growth of our US Sheet sales.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Ontario the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the entire customer experience with existing business in the area.
- Win new business by researching and identifying potential prospects and delivering customer value propositions.
- Providing timely feedback on the local market, customer and competitive activity influencing the local market.
- Assist with analysis of the current business conditions in the marketplace.
- Understand the US sheet plant market, their capabilities and opportunity for sales growth.
- Manage prospect database in CRM for all markets.
- Provide VP of Sales market updates monthly.
- Develop and maintain monthly reporting of activity to determine wins and losses and reasons why.
- Analyze pricing across the business and build pricing recommendations for new items.
- Communicate and manage price increases and decreases.
- Analyze scenarios and options to increase profit margin within current accounts.
The goal is to contribute to the Sheet Sales Team's success through insightful analysis and strategic pricing management, ultimately maximizing profit margins and achieving business objectives.
- Four - year college degree or comparable business experience
- 3 to 4 years Customer Service/ Sales experience
- Demonstrated Self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Management Behaviors
- Demonstrated analytical and administrative skills.
- Ability to be promoted into future sales roles.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Experience in the corrugated box industry
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We strive to create and maintain an inclusive and diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity or any other legally protected status.
Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.