Project Manager Client Services
Vanguard Companies is one of the industry's largest corrugated merchandising solution providers. We combine great products with a knowledgeable team to provide superior operations, service, and quality.
We are a family of companies. Our expertise in point-of-purchase displays and retail-ready graphic packaging is seen through Vanguard Packaging, e-commerce packaging solutions by BoxGenie, industrial packaging via Great Plains Packaging, and fulfillment services through Advanced Logistics and Fulfillment (ALF). We believe in the power of strong collaborative partnerships and thought leadership. We are focused on helping our partners reduce program cost, drive brand value, sell more product, and improve their bottom line.
We are committed to sustainability using sustainable business practices and are recognized as the most sustainable packaging company in North America. The Vanguard Companies strive to create a diverse environment which embraces difference and fosters inclusion. This collective sum of unique capabilities and talent is ultimately how we've earned our reputation and achievements.
To learn more about what we do visit. https://www.vanguardpkg.com/
Vanguard provides medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k, vacation, and bonus eligibility based upon performance.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall responsibility of managing all projects according to Customer's expectations. Monitoring inventory, reporting on the movement of stock. Tracking projects from concept to shipping. Provide project updates to various departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and ensure that all assigned projects are scheduled and managed according to customers' expectations.
- Attend scheduling meetings.
- Monitor inventory, warehouse items. Provide input to management as to availability of stock, slow moving, and fast-moving items.
- Establish, initiate, and monitor timelines for full programs.
- Manage program to ensure all active participants are on target.
- Track specific aspects of a program from concept to shipment,
- Keep all personnel informed of problems and situations that may affect the performance of sales service, scheduling, and shipping.
- Additionally, includes all duties of an Estimator and Customer Service Representative
- Ensure all projects meet company quality standards.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Three years supervisory experience overseeing three or more people.
- Computer literate (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, contact Vanguard Packaging Human Resources at 816.455.4000.