Site Manager – Reno Molded Fiber
The Job You Will Perform:
- Accountable for overseeing plant performance as it relates to safety, sales, cost, machine uptime, quality, waste and overall process reliability, while overseeing employees, building engagement and fostering effective teams.
- Committed to a safe work environment and ensures that all IP safety and health reliable methods and federal and state OSHA requirements are in place and followed.
- Coordinates site efforts through General Manager to achieve sales objectives, quality targets, production expectations, and delivery requirements.
- Works with General Manager to develop and implement short- and long-term plans to become preferred supplier for customers.
- Leads direct reports in production, quality, shipping, scheduling and maintenance areas.
- Develops and maintains an effective team and organizational structure, through personal involvement, to maximize performance and drive superior customer and employee satisfaction.
- Manages plant assets, and serves as the business’ financial steward.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, College degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in production management, with industry experience.
- Proven in-depth manufacturing knowledge including manufacturing processes and corrugating and converting equipment.
- Ability to communication in conversational Spanish is a plus
- Functional/technical skills
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Career ambition
- Command skills
- Directing others
- Motivating others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Strategic agility
- Building effective teams
- Business Acumen
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
International Paper complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 973-3919.